Own the Art you Love.
Collectorplan 30th Anniversary
Collectorplan was launched on the 2nd December 1983 and we will be celebrating its 30th anniversary this year.
A full list of participating galleries can be found here.
How does Collectorplan work?
Arts Council of Wales' Collectorplan scheme makes contemporary works of art affordable, by providing you with an opportunity to have an interest-free* loan to buy contemporary art and craft.
Over 50 galleries in Wales participate in Arts Council of Wales' Collectorplan scheme which assists UK residents aged 18 and over to buy original works of art and craft by living artists.
If you visit one of the participating galleries and see a painting, sculpture, print, photograph or textile or a piece of silverware, ceramic or jewellery, you can obtain interest-free* credit from £50 to £2,000 towards any one purchase or a group of purchases.
Once you have decided on the item(s) you want to buy, you will need to put down a deposit of 10% of the total cost, and gallery staff will guide you through the paperwork and submit an application to Arts Council of Wales on your behalf. The loan will normally be approved within seven to ten days.
- Work can be purchased from several Collectorplan galleries simultaneously, provided that the total credit does not exceed £2,000
- Loans of £50 to £1,000 will be payable over a period not exceeding ten months
- Loans from £1,001 to £2,000 will be payable over a period not exceeding 15 months
- Loans will be repayable in monthly instalments and the minimum repayment is £10
- Single item purchases cannot be less than £55
*Representative 0% APR